Sunday, March 16, 2008

HAHA!back to blogging again...

well,this march holiday was simply boring!!!monday and tuesday had oral and i totally flunked my chinese oral=.=haiz...thn we had training which caused a bad blister on my middle finger...feel so weird
the other days juz went pass as usual...had training on thursday and went for karaoke wif family in changi beach club on friday and it wad totally corrupted...shall not go further on bout friday's event...
well,had a serious breakdown on monday night after quarrelling wif my dad concerning tabletennis.cried all the way in the car from cineleisure back home.fortunately my eyes wun swell up or show any syptoms after crying or else it will be exposed whn i head for tabletennis in zhenghua CC...actually tt cry wasnt purely juz bout tabletennis but mayb also everything in my life so far...felt so much better after pouring it all out...haiz...shall blog till here byebye!

No comments: