Tuesday, July 1, 2008

hahahas!!!
did some test online today and guess wad???some answers are so true but some are lyk so ridiclous...i shall sae only some=)
okies the test asked me to arrange some animals according to my preference...so this is mine: tiger,horse,sheep,cow,pig... and guess wad??? it actually represents pride,family,love,career,money!!! i'm so pro...money is the last thing in my mind man!!!
hahas next is gonna be damn funny ok!!!
cute is my personality=.=
scary is the personality of my partner=)
disgusting is the personality of my enemy!!![[so true!]]
bitter is how i interpret sex=.=
peaceful is my life!!!
hahas i think only disgusting and peaceful sounds right to me=)))
okies that's all for today!!!
oh yeah!you guys shld go do this test too!!!
http://memoriter.net/flash/test.html

No comments: