Monday, March 30, 2009

hahas!!! lOng time didnt update!!! hahas but this's gonna be a short one though...=)

hmmm just created a facebook account coz i wanna go play those games that i'm always playing using my bro's account!! hahaha!! so cool right??!?!? i found myself another entertainment!! hehes though i noe its not the correct time for more entertainment at sucha time!! hahas!!

Sec4's life is simply SO tiring man!!! and its lyk alrdy gonna be April!!! OMG!!! way too fast!! haizz...!!! oh well...cant make time stop so i shall just make full use of my time then!!! hahahas!! I CAN DO IT!!! =))))

okies,,kaiimii is apparently making me listen to her JJ's songs and one canto song which is lyk kinda nice!! hahas!! making me liking chinese songs...hahas!!! budden i must sae JJ's jian jian dan dan de mv is really making me emo loh!! hahahs...reminding me of past...hahahas!!! okies i gtg alrdy!!! BYE!!! =)))

No comments: