Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Best Friends Ever!

Hehes I noe I’m a little late here…but I’m gonna update on my outing with Kaimi!! Hahahas!!! I'm officially a week and a day late!! Hahahs!!Oh well!! =) We went to Davinci’s exhibit in Science centre in the morning and its not bad!! Hahahs I still remember him saying, “Marriage is like putting your hand into a bag of snakes in the hope of getting an eel” Can you believe it?! He actually doesn’t believe in marriage..hahahs!! luckily I dun believe in that…=)

Okies afterthat we went to A.R.K.’s house to eat lunch and I think we spent quite some time there loh! Hahas! And apprarently that’s JJ’s shop and Kaimi brought me there de…I seriously didn’t noe where we were at that moment…hahas! AND!! IMPORTANT THING!!! They offered us a complimentary cake(avocado cake) okay?!?! We were lyk VIPs lah!! Hahahs!! Coz apparently the other JJ’s fans who went there for lunch as well didn’t get this cake!!! Hahas!!and I told Kaimi that we were attractive enough to attract Edward(JJ’s friend) to come and ask us!!
Muahahahha!!!! =.= (Thick-skinned...)

NEXT! We went to vivo and tried on quite a lot of clothes loh!!! Hahaahs!!
Okies shall show you the pics!!! =)



Nice right?! It was a total fun!!! SO gotta do this again!!! =)

No comments: