Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Okays! I'm updating!!! hmmm this week's kinda fun some way another?! Went out on monday with aunt and granny to visit my grandaunt! And she's doing SO great for her age! come on! she's alrdy 85 yrs and she can just walk around anywhere she wants and bend her knees!!! Honestly comparing with my own grandma who's 10 yrs younger,she's way much better!! =)) Hope she can live till 100!! =)) AND! The best thing of the day!! had lunch with grandparents aunt and brother then sent them home and me,aunt cousin and her mum went for karaoke at NUSS grad club!!! hehehe!!! Been wanting to have karaoke with my cousin since lyk Os ended!!! hahaha!!! AND!! Afterthat went to aunt's house at sentosa to have dinner and watched caroline for the night!! Oh mY!!! had a FUN-FILLED day hanging out with them!!! =)))

hmm and this cousin Charmaine she sadly caught a fever!!Was supposed to bring her to Kranji yest to teach her how to go from our house but she couldnt make it..Guess i'll bring her to school on monday morning bah!! hehehes!! how fun can that be going back to kranji but not being a student anymore..hahaha!!Hope she gets well soon!! =))

Okays..the irritating thing..imagine having to go to a party when there's no one fun that you can play with?!Ending your year lyk that is simple ARGH!! i SO gotta sae this word coz there's aint any other words to describe this feeling i have now...

THANK GOD!! I'm going for karaoke with my pri sch friends on 1st Jan!! thats the only thing i can look forward to for now!! =))

My New Year Resolution?hmmm...Continue to live life to the fullest and just enjoy my carefree life for now!! Not the age to think too much Y.E.T. =))) hehehes!
P.S. Obviously hope for good results for Os lohh..hahas

Wish me luck for my day tmr!....

No comments: