Saturday, March 13, 2010

Heya!!! I'M LYK FINALLY UPDATING!!! hahahas!!!

Hmmm am feeling kinda cool in a way but a little exhausted in a way eversince my official JC life started...Felt lyk i havent stopped yet!!! omg!! hahahah!!!

First thing first!! I had my first touch rug friendly today at SAJC! :DDD
Was SUPER funnnn!!!! hahas saw yuting and zhenyan there just now they were having basketball training i guess?! hahas! Although i didnt really perform perfectly but i've definitely improved!! hehehe!!! And Yupps,I'm trying my best to improve my human relations in there as well =) Hope things will turn out fine as time passes just lyk how it was in kss tabletennis!! =)))

Erm..Okays i've paused for quite a bit and now i'm lazy to carry on....
OH!! i rmb!!! hahas okays..i think people shld really be more decisive in certain issues and realise the importance and urgency of such issues to make things easier and more productive....


i dunno how am i feeling about you now...are you always on my mind??is it really very wrong to think about you?...tell me wad now...

No comments: