Monday, June 25, 2012

Family

I have a lot to say but just really lazy to type it out...

Just came back from a Bali trip with the entire family (dad's side) and it was kinda less fun as compared to last year's Koh Samui. Reason? I guess it's because I've matured and I'm starting to see true colours of certain people now...

Isn't it REALLY mean for someone to insist on forcing his/her beliefs onto other people? Although the way you want to do it might be the best way out for the person that you love, it does not mean that the person likes it that way! She has a own set of thinking and it isn't up to you to decide for her okay! Plus, I don't think you understand her as much as we do these days , so just back off. 

FAMILY. Why can't things just be a little simpler? You people just have to give in a little more and accept each other's slight differences. Yes it might get real annoying at times but we just have to accept that we are a family as a whole and not segregate into 'cliques' in a FAMILY. Imagine that, cliques in a family, how stupid can that get. 

I really miss those times when we were really one Big Happy Family.

No comments: