Monday, August 6, 2012

NIGHTMARES, not cool.

2005,

Malaysia Train Station---Mum brought me here all the way from Singapore convincing me that we're going on a short holiday, just the two of us. When we reached, my mum held my hand all the way to the entrance of the train station and left me there. Obviously, I cried after waiting for quite some time and my mum never came back. The fear in me was indescribable. So much so that I cried for the rest of the time even till I'm awake. I'll never forget this dream.

2012,

Terrorists---Yes I know this is weird but it really happened. *Must have got something to do with the London Olympics Singapore Women's Table Tennis Semi-finals that i watched in the morning* I was sitting among the spectators watching the live semi-finals match between Singapore and Japan with my family when a loud siren rang. An announcement to postpone the match and get everyone out of the excel arena immediately was made. Everybody was pretty nonchalant initially, there was even a security check while people were flushing out. Suddenly, a corner of the arena collapsed due to a bomb blast. Then, the whole place was chaotic, everyone started escaping in every directions possible. My brother, mum, dad and myself also ran together but my mum being the least sporty one among us starting lagging behind. My dad carried her and we just ran and ran and ran. The next thing I know, we were all back into the 1960s with my grandparents living in the shop houses kinda style. My grandparents and parents living in one, my brother and I in one. *Don't ask me why this combination 'cos I don't know why either* Suddenly, a entire army of fighter planes flew just a few metres above our head and dropped those atomic bomb-like thingy on us. Just like how we always see those black and white films during WWll. Somehow, we were all standing at the rooftop so my grandfather yelled for me and my brother. My brother simply jumped from our roof to their roof to be with my grandparents and parents. I followed suit. The six of us all hugged together and died under the bomb attacks. This dream was so insane that it made me wake up with a slight shiver. God knows why I had sucha dream.




I seriously do not know what made me have these kinda dreams but it just happened. Some say it happens for a reason. Some simply say it was just a dream. For now, I still cannot find a reason why but maybe I'll get to know in the future. But these things are definitely freakish. 

No comments: