Sunday, November 11, 2012

My true feelings.

Hi Azeezah! Hahaha I'm guessing you're the only one I know that's still reading my blog! This is probably why I love you as my long time friend!!! :) 

Okay I just seriously need a platform to do some writing (though I know I'm not so good at it). So these are the things that I'm currently going through. Nothing much but just a little mundane life.

First and foremost, I'm starting to not like my job at the zoo. New group of people has been hired ever since my school started. They're a bunch of 17-18 year olds. They're really nice people but guess i just dont see them so often to get to know them better. Not trying to make myself sound old but yeah there's this age gap thing going on. Furthermore, I'm not working as often so obviously I didn't get the chance to mingle with them. So I'm kinda feeling a little out now though there's still my favourite Gaaya and Kavitha there! I kinda wanna quit alrdy coz kinda see no point anymore :/ but still being able to work in the zoo is really a once in a lifetime opportunity. Although I'm not like any zoo keeper or related to the animals in my job scope, it is still a very pleasant environment to work in. People are all nice and friendly and seriously, there's just this wow factor whenever you tell people you're working in the zoo. And yes, I'm still contemplating. :)

Next, not gonna name names. I seriously hate it when friends just cast you aside when they are in a relationship. So what if you say you don't wanna create misunderstandings and stuff. All rubbish please. Yes, you should be totally committed to your girlfriend but come on, not taking to a friend that you've been talking to almost everyday? True friends indeed huh. I have guy friends who've been friends with me since like forever still having the occasional htht although they have girlfriends alrdy please. Just shut up and go away then. So be it.

Lastly, relationships. Trust me, I'm lying if I say I totally do not want a boyfriend. It is true that I'm enjoying life with all the friends I have now and even if no random guy comes into my life I'm  really fine with it. It's just that sometimes you just wanna have that experience you know. Get what I mean? Hahaha really hard to explain but yeah...Gonna sound like a bad girl now but I don't mind just having a fling. Ohmygosh, I sound like a b**** here but that's really what I feel. Think I'm a person that's afraid of commitment? And I think I really do have life goals that I wanna achieve. They're not just a dream! So it might be really hard to be committed to a person while trying to achieve all of my crazy dreams. Yeap so this is how I feel about relationships at least for now.

Okay that's roughly the few emotions that I'm going through now. Azeezah, pretty wow huh? Hahaha! :P 



Just a little something about me~

No comments: