Friday, September 5, 2008

hmmm currently finishing up my last homework: 3 topics from emaths tys!!! hahas thank god i managed to finish everything in time..guess its in time=)
oh well,,tmr going to karaoke with my cousins!!!hahaha!!!but the bad thing is i gotta wake up lyk 730 and leave house at 8 just to meet them at kallang at 930=.=so damn early!!! ahhh!! nvm anyway already got use to sleeping late and waking up early....hahas for example todae morning there's friendly at 715 and we nidda meet in sch by tt time..BUT i slept at around 2am last night just to finish watching the hongkong drama i've watching now!! its realli cool::岁月风云!! and it ended around 1245 and i went into my room exactly whn it ends but i just cant seem to sleep..mayb gort realli irritated by those ANTS that invaded into my room few days back and it totally made me feel so insecure in my room whn i sleep...imagine a whole bunch of ants crawling on you and you dun even realise it!!! yikes!!! disgusting!! so i bet on monday i will look horrendous with my panda eyes and my realli short hair!!
P.S. I CANT EVEN TIE MY HAIR PROPERLY WITH THIS LENGTH!!!IMAGINE HOW SHORT IS IT!!!omg...
okies thats bout it!!!
byebye!

No comments: