Sunday, September 14, 2008

oh well,todae's my DEAREST grandma's birthday!!!
HAPPY 74TH BIRTHDAY MAMA!!!
okies no pics to update coz its a afternoon celebration so me and my cousin gort no mood to take pics...hehes=P
well,the whole lunch was quite ok juz that i was seriously pissed with this grandfather of mine!!!okies,i dun mind if you're biased against me budden you dun have to make things so obvious right?!?!i'm starting to think if i'm realli your granddaughter can...okies i bought a present for my grandma and i gave it to her when the birthday cake came out and HE wanted to take picture with all the grandchildren and i said how bout opening the present first thn we can take pic together with the present coz the present is a display item from me and my bro mah thn its lyk quite nice if we take pic with the present..thn he sudd raise his voice damn loud and said take picture first lah![in cantonese of course]and everyone was lyk sorta looking at me while i asked my grandma to open the present lah!he sudd sae this whn everyone was lyk very happy can!you dun have to make things so difficult for me right??its not even your birthday luhhh!!! wad rights do you have to make decisions for mama?!?!even she also wanted to open the present can?!?!SPOILER!!!thn obviously the pic that the grandchildren took together with the two of them was kinda ugly lah coz of my black face in the pic...mayb i shldnt even take pic together loh!!! i rather take juz me and my grandma...idiotic!!!thn afterthat i juz went back to my seat and sat there and make my bag's zip coz it came off mah...thn i think my aunt and dad realised i bushuang liao thn ask me to help open the present with my grandma lah...thn i already very pissed at that time so i simply said nvm lah go home thn open loh...i even wanted to sae throw away the present lahh...budden of course i wun sae tt infront of my grandma lahh i respect her ok!so i eventually went forward and help my grandma open the present and of course i didnt stand beside my grandad and asked my bro to take pic for me and mama and i didnt mention taking with him... noe its kinda rude..but even if he dun respect me as his granddaughter at least he shld respect the present i chose can...i spent alot of effort in choosing it loh...i'm somehow glad that i didnt buy a present for you during your birthday coz mayb you wun even appreciate it=( i noe i shldnt sae all these mean things but i seriously cant take it anymore...wait till one day whn he seriously reached my boiling point i realli dunno wad i'll do...cant believe i realli have such a grandfather...
**i love you grandma!!!!**

No comments: