Sunday, December 14, 2008

hahas okies this is so gonna be a weird post i guess...its been so long since...

hmmm,how shld i start??....ermm was in dad's car todae on the way to fetch ah ma bahh...then sudd dunno wad think strike the wrong nerves in my mind that made me lyk start thinking of things in the past...hahas..weird huh?!thn guess wad was i thinking bout??hahaha!!...was kinda regreting over some things that happen..and i finally understood why * ignored me when i...bah...was kinda cruel of me loh...haiz...somehow really missing those times..if i didnt...mayb things would be diff now...hahas...oh well...who ask me so 冲动 at that time...=( nobody to be blame for...anyways,just wanna sae SORRY!! =) though i noe you wun be lyk reading my blog lah...hahas..just to make myself feel much better=)

hahas anyways!! talking bout HAPPY things!!! i've lyk gort my FIRST BIRTHDAY PRESENT BY MY BELOVED COUSINS,ESTHER AND QIANXIU!!! hahaha!! simply LOVE that 'bear' hahah!!! and that magnet that describes bout sagittarian's character is SO true!!! hahaha!! okies,and we were lyk celebrating christmas todae?!?! must be thinking its lyk SO early right!! hahas but my sweet family[[mum's side]] were lyk celebrating it together coz my family's gonna leave s'pore on friday midnight so by the time when we're back its alrdy time to celebrate new year's eve le!! no more christmas =(...haiz really still kinda disappointed that we're gonna leave on my birthday...somemore its early in the morning...friday midnight and saturday EARLY morning...pathetic...actually this date to travel really isnt good but what to do?my EGYPT trip's GONE!!...thats why gotta make do with things bah...

haizz...cant go to class chalet coz i nidda rush thru homework le...pathetic right?coz by the time when i'm back on the 28th i definitely wun have the time not even mentioning mood to complete all THESE homework!! haiz...sad case huh?! hahas okies!!

CANT WAIT TO GO MAKE MY IC!! AND TURN 15!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! =D

byeee!!!

No comments: