Friday, December 5, 2008

Okies,this is bout the BBQ on 9thDec,coming tuesday.
The plan is,we meet at 7am at cck control station and go to vivocity from there.
Next,we go to Giant and buy all the things we nid and so on(P.S. i already wrote the list of things we nidda buy le) =) So i estimated by the time we finished buying it shld be around 9 plus.My aunt will be giving me about 4 to 5 resident pass so the few of us with it can take the free shuttle bus service provided at vivocity all the way to my aunt's condo.Then,the rest we'll either pay to take the monorail or my aunt will come out and give us a lift in =) We'll then leave all the things in my aunt's house and thn head towards the beach in sentosa...If i'm not wrong its the Siloso beach,this one we nidda take the monorail there coz its quite far away and we nidda pay for the monorail,i think its around 2-5 bucks bahh,not very sure either but shldnt be very expensive...then,we'll play at the beach there and right,i think we shldnt swim in the sea there as in lyk whole body go into the sea coz its not safe and my aunt dun wanna be responsible if smth bad happens..Hope you'll will understand...Then at around 12 plus,we'll go to the foodcourt near the beach and settle our lunch there (:
Afterthat we'll go back to my aunt's house and have a swim there!! hehes!! Coz cant swim in the sea mahh so swim at my aunt's house de pool,hahas safer and shld be more fun also =) hehes..and after our swim,we'll go back into my aunt's house and do our preparation for the bbq le okay?

P.S. each person nidda bring bout 15 bucks for this bbq. If you'll have any questions can sms or call me bah =)

Thanks!!

No comments: