Tuesday, April 28, 2009

hmm lOng time didnt update huh? hahahs
just took the song sometimes when we touch-olivia ong from kaiimii..and the song is seriously nice!! certain part of it speaks my mind!! hahahs
so this post is just gonna be bout this song =)
shld go check it up! its really nice!

You ask me if I love you
And I choke on my reply
I'd rather hurt you honestly
Than mislead you with a lie
And who am I to judge you
On what you say or do?
I'm only just beginning to see the real you

And sometimes when we touch
The honesty's too much
And I have to close my eyes and hide
I wanna hold you til I die
Til we both break down and cry
I wanna hold you till the fear in me subsides

....
....
....
....
....
....

At times I think we're drifters
Still searching for a friend
A brother or a sister
But then the passion flares again


Okies,this is just the few paragraphs that i SO like!! hahaahs!! okies gotta go!!! bye!!!

No comments: