Saturday, May 9, 2009

Okies,after lyk a week and i'm back to my laptop huh?! hahahs seriously long!! now i realise i can survive without a computer BUT i CANNOT survive without my tv!! hahahahs!!! ermm i'm currently very very behind schedule for my mock exam revision...and i dun think i'll have the time to..so i'll just follow mr koh's advice...just revise a few topics and be extremely familarised with those topics so i gotta score and those thn those that i nvr revise on thn just try my best to cover it..hahahs yupps thats wad i'll be doing! =)

ermm recently its very dull in sch loh...nth much these days..gort back chinese results and maths results...wads quite okay with chinese lahh budden i'm very disappointed with myself for my maths results...its totally not my actual standard lohh...mayb i'm too complacent?or not serious bout this??die le...i scared i'm getting the O levels pressure liao!! oh no!! later i die of stupid stress!! lOls!!! no way man!! I will survive!! =)

AND! my brother came back this weekend!! hahahah!! so cool!! but he's also sick!! same as me! hahahs we're both sufferring for sore throat flu and cough! hahahs bad huh?? my sore throat and block nose is lyk quite serious lohhh but i think i'm recovering bah? hahahs..hopefully! dun wanna fall ill at this moment...seems crucial to me...hahahs!! okies bahh think thats all...guess i wun be updating any sooner as well!!
Cya!!!

No comments: