Thursday, May 21, 2009

Okies been so long since i've updated somehow...ermm quite a long week though with all those mock exams going on and ON!...and my results isnt good at all le...i must double up and push to my limits alrdy! if not i'll be getting to nowhere!! jiayou!!

oh yeah! hahahs!!!

ON THE DAY OF 17TH MAY 2009, KAIMI AND VANESSA MADE A BET!!! A LIFELONG BET!!

KAIMI = MARRY A SMALL-EYED GUY!! =)
VANESSA = MARRY A CAUCASIAN!!! =P

Believe it or not?! we made this bet and we shall see if its gonna come true when we grow up...thats why i needed to blog about it just in case i forget..hehes! so unbelievable right?! hahahas!! dun even noe if i'll still keep this blog when i grow up...hahas! hopefully i guess!!! hahahha!!! imagine me marrying a caucasian and kaimi marry a small eye guy!! hahahas!!! the scene is gonna be super funny okay!!! hahahah!!! cant help smiling to myself!! hehehe!!! =)
***who knows it may all come true***

hmmm this week my mood isnt that good as well i dunno why...somehow a little irritated bah...well i shall forgive and not forget! ---as said my Mr LKY...=) whatever...getting a little on my nerves recently le dunno by your actions or just my plain thinkings....haiz no worries i will be getting over you in no time! =) whatever you do aint gonna disturb me!!!

No comments: