Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Okay! Made my blog not private alrdy...
I dont understand what's wrong with blogger! I alrdy checked the check box to rmb my email and password so that when i wanna view my own blog i dont have to sign in again..& yet the blogger just dont wanna rmb!! And it is SUPER troublesome whenever i wanna go into my blog to listen to my playlist =.=

Oh well, publicising my blog means omitting certain details (which i already did) :P

I went for YOG outdoor training on sunday!! hahaha!! It was SIAN initially!! Okay..Put it this way, the duty part is SIAN. Hahas, but god knows when this betty tongue twister started appearing while we were waiting for the next rehearsal after lunch..& according to Jes, she said it broke the ice btw everybody..lOls!! Hahas! & i am Betty Ho!! Thanks to Mathew..hahahas!!

Listen carefully!!! :DDD
BETTY BOUGHT A BUTTER BUT THE BUTTER WAS BITTER, SO BETTY BOUGHT A BETTER BUTTER TO MAKE THE BITTER BUTTER BETTER!!
Surprisingly, sucha simple tongue twister entertained us for at least the remaining half of the day!! Hahaha!! There were several versions created too!! LOLS!! Funny ttm!! :DDD

Okay, that's all for now! :DDDD

No comments: