Thursday, July 8, 2010

Now i've quit touch rugby and i know i am slightly regretting it because i still love the game..But rather than making myself feeling lyk an outsider and sufferring in the cca due to human relations, why not stop it and try another one?..You may say i'm avoiding,but what for make myself suffer right? It is not like i had not try..i tried for 6 months but to no avail..So yeah that's my decision! :)
Hopefully, with lesser time spent on my cca and more free time for myself, i am able to be more focused in my studies bah..

Look on the bright side Vanessa! Study hard now and get good results for As and thn head on to university and enjoy life then again! I know this was what i said to myself when i was heading on to JC and it kinda didnt succeed,but i believe i can!
Well, to console myself, at least there's still my family to support me! And of course several close friends i've made in JC and definitely my beloved sec sch mates!! :DDDD
Not quantity but quality :)

No comments: