Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What's supposed to happen in my life right now?

Okay, i've gotta admit that after i started looking at (mayb slight stalking) siwei's blog recently, i gort the feel to blog again. Hehehe! But erm, i just wanna 'talk' you see, so dont expect much. LOLS


Recently, i realised i.can.be.quite.mean.at.times. But you gotta understand that it can't be controlled right?!
P.S. I gort a SERIOUS weakness when it comes to pronounciation errors....I am definitely not very good at my pronounciation either, but its just that i find it damn funny when ppl make mistakes. I mean lyk, if i made the same mistake myself, i'll also laugh at myself! :DDDD hahahah!!! So, I sincerely apologise to all those ppl that i've once laughed at... :SSS


So, W.O.W. A levels in like 33days??? That's VERY fast actually...I somehow think i'm pretty ready alrdy but obviously my marks arent showing it. Okay, mayb my definition of ready is lyk 'at least i wont be entering in with a blank mind'. Ohwell, study harder Vanessa! Change your thinking!!! 'IT.IS.NOT.OKAY.IF.I.DONT.DO.WELL.FOR.A.LEVELS' 
Sometimes, it is just REALLY hard to understand why people place so much emphasise on how important A levels is? Right?!?! Okay, our ultimate aim is to get into a university since we chose this JC path right? So, what if we screwed up a levels? Bad results = Cannot get into a university? Okay, after hearing a lot of stories, i came to a conclusion that money matters are almost everybody's concern here. Maybe i do not know enough, but not enough money = cannot go into local uni = ??? Really? I think it is more like maybe the route will be tougher but definitely not the end. Why not try taking the tougher route sometimes right? Alright, i admit i may not want to go through the poly route and face the fact that i've wasted two years in my jc life but i am okay with it......i just need time to slowly digest this disgusting fact. So, Fret not guys!! Just give our best in this crazydisgustingstupidrubbish a levels and see how it will lead us on when we get our results back! 


Errr TOO LONG A POST. Ending it. Hahahha! 


Goodnight! :DDD

No comments: