Friday, May 4, 2012

SCHOOL.

I really miss school.... :(

I miss those short walks we have from classrooms to lecture halls and those toilet breaks that we have in lectures and everybody just chiong-ed. hahaha! Although studying was sucky, the times spent in school was so memorable. Now that I've just started working, I'm really missing school. I finally understand why people say when you're studying you wanna work but once you're working you'll definitely wanna go back to studying. 

I.GET.IT.NOW.

Sighhhhh~

Those early morning 1.5hr lessons where we're struggling to keep our eyes open..and worse still! those timed assignments (esp econs essay and gp essay early in the morning!) We'll seriously just stone after the paper. Hahaha! I love those air-con classrooms in our new timetable when it was nearing A-levels! The places where we had GP lessons, physics lessons etc were awesome! Of course, I miss those random laughing sessions with my beloved friends!! Siwei especially! hahaha whenever she's sitting beside me and when we're seriously damn bored or just in a good mood, doodling+chitchatting+spastic face+sooo many more stuff!! It was FUN!! :D
Also in year one i think (lesser in year two), whenever a teacher is absent and we aren't studying (as usual :P), we just gather together and chit chat + gossip! HAHAHA! I don't know how come we have so many things to gossip about also! :P

This.is.life.in.school.

I.miss.this.life.


No comments: