Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Life at a glance.

Went out with Mee Teng yesterday and I can tell you for sure, we will be lifelong friends :)
We're really two mature girls together and there's really nothing we can't talk about!

Most important lesson learnt from her yesterday : Cherish life. Live in the moment.

Recently, I've been having troubles seeing who's true to me and who's not, who are the ones who will stay by your side no matter what. And I mean no matter what. I know, there are things that I've done recently that's pretty annoying but I guess its just '你不仁我不义'. Yes, get that. 

SOOO, life is just as it is. Seriously, cherish everyone around you and just forget about some because you've already done your best. It is up to them if they wanna continue the relationship or not. 

Update on my future life: No uni calls. I guess it's probably gonna be SIM. Oh well, maybe that's also just another way out in life... :)

Glad that this girl came into my life!

No comments: