Monday, August 25, 2008

oh well!! i'm VERY satisfied with this blogskin and i guess i wont be changing it soon=)
hahas okies i did a veryy dumb thing yesterday and i'm finally admitting that i'm seriously dumb...ok,i have this 500 piece puzzle that my maid gave me last time and i was doing it with my cousin during the june holidays when she came over to my house for sleep over..and we finished it within two days...and you know wad?!?!
I RUIN IT WITHIN SECONDS YESTERDAY!!!
i went to buy the frame and i was lyk wondering how to transfer it over to the frame from the wooden part to the plastic part...and the puzzle was on the wooden part and i was lyk trying to transfer to the plastic part by turning it upside down=.=and OBVIOUSLY the puzzle was gone right?!??!
OH WELL!i gotta redo the whole thing from about 12 plus to 4 plus and went out and continued back on 8 plus and COMPLETED by 11.30pm!!hahas!!!not bad right???all by myself leh!!!and a little help from my dad and maid though...hehe=)
WILL POST THE FRAMED UP PUZZLE NEXT TIME!!!
I'M VERY PROUD OF MYSELF!!! =D

No comments: