Saturday, August 30, 2008

yo!!!
replies to tags::: cherie,hahas i not referring to you dun worry..actually i meant erm... tell you in sch bah,not convenient=)
yihan,hahas nvm lah next time still gort a lot more chance de...
berlyn,hahas i'm sure you wun ps me de!!! =) LOVE YA!!!
charmaine!!!hahaha!!!of course i rmb i still have you!!!!will definitely go out lyk mad cuzzies whn we both grow up and have our own freedom k?!?!hahas!!!
oOOo so cool!! cant believe i still have these awesome friends!!hahaha!!!!anyway i didnt noe why my mood lyk kinda down tt day lah...hahas ok now already!! as you guys noe, VANESSA'S A OPTIMISTIC GIRL!!!=D okies,i guess it's gort to do with my funny mum dad and bro!!! guess wad??todae i was being suan by my dad and mum in the restaurant for not knowing anything bout lighting=.= and my dad was lyk suan-ing the guy in the lighting shop for pretending to be like he knows everything under the sun and he was lyk praising himself for understanding more than that guy=.=and my mum!!was a total extra!!! she was lyk yeah loh yeah loh yeah i'm also better and her facial expression was extremely funny!!!me and my bro was laughing lyk mad in the restaurant and the table beside us was also kinda influence and laughing together as well!!!hahaha!!!okies thats all!!!

gonna show you guys my face-lifted laptop!!hahaha!!!





No comments: