Sunday, August 3, 2008

oh well...my cousins left back to San Diego and life is back to normal now=(
currently preparing for CommonTest and think i'm coping well enough i guess...
seriously missing my cousins already though,missing Zoey's laughter and noisiness,missing JJ's chat wif me bout Ben10!!hahas!! but no worries!!! i bet i'm going over to their side during the december holidays!! heard the adults discussing in the living room yesterday at night and they were lyk so serious!! 75%!!! hahaha!!! cool!!!
by the way,i had a sleepover at my aunt's house last night wif my cousins=)was realli fun though we did nth but watch tv and had a mini camping at their room for lyk 15mins...and i was like wearing my aunt's pyjamas and home clothes coz she's in LA or mayb already in Canada wif her hubbie's side family=)
hoping to see my cousins soon in december and hope we're realli going over!!!
*Looking Forward*

No comments: