Friday, October 3, 2008

hahas okies i'm gonna post a emo-y post again...
hmmm mayb i think i'm having a little confusion here...i said i will forget and i thought i willl but recently i realised when you're sorta 'ignoring' me,i'm starting to feel a little weird...i realli dunno wad to do now..but thank god its not affecting my studies for now! THANK YOU JESUS!!!
hahas okies think thats bout it le!! dun lyk being emo you noe..hehes!
I'M NOT GOING TO EGYPT ANYMORE!!!NOW ITS CHINA TRIP!!OMG!!!
all thanks to the tour group for not having enough ppl and the terrorists solomani or something lyk tt de...so my initial fun experience tour is lyk totally ruined and became this not so fun yunan trip and its confirmed!!! everything will be bout sceneries there and i dun realli look forward to it actually but nvm at least i can travel...and the weather there will be quite cooling also..and the shld i sae good or bad thing! we're gonna travel on my birthday!! 20th December!! omg!!! SO not fun!!! sobs=(
rather i'm looking forward to the tabletennis gathering that we're gonna have on the 9th to 10th dec at my aunt's house hahas!! bet its gonna be so fun!!! okies thats bout it le!!! =)

P.S. sorry i lazy to change the colour so pardon me for the boring colours...=)

No comments: