Sunday, October 26, 2008

YO!! i've gort bad news...one of my family member passed away yesterday morning...thn it was kinda my first time going for a wake today eversince my mom's side de grandfather passed away when i was lyk 5 yrs old?thats why i didnt realli noe how a wake is lyk..so when we went to the singapore casket today evening,i was kinda panicking coz i'm lyk quite scared for certain reasons i dunno why...but actually everything was kinda fine in the wake there though..and i realised my dad's side de family is REALLI HUGE!!oh yeah,the person that passed away is sorta my auntie coz she's my dad's cousin...yeah..okies back to the family tree topic! my dad alone right he have 50 over cousins!!!unbelievable right?!?!and try to think if each cousin of his give birth to 2 childrens,doesnt it mean i'll have lyk 100 over cousins!!! OMGosh!!! hahaha!! i think its partly bcoz my grandfather have almost 10 siblings and he's the 8th one so he's age is almost the same as this aunt that passed away coz she's the daughter of the eldest brother of my grandfather...hmmm its kinda complicating but nvm...i just find it seriously amazing!! so at the wake juz now was lyk a gathering of long-time-no-see family members!! my grandparents and parents were lyk so happy seeing all these ppl!!but the sad thing is that all of us can only gather once in a blue moon and in these kinda occasion...oh well,thats life of modern ppl bah..no time for all these family gatherings...mayb we shld thank this auntie for giving us a chance to gather together after a long long time!=D
okies i shall post the neoprints that me and kaimi took on friday=)
hahas!! one of the nicest!!! hahas!! we sit till so unglam..of course we're so NOT queens!! duh...=) supposedly to not smile but the outcome wasnt that nice..hahas!!hahas!! this was one of the nice and fast shot coz we dunno how to pose but it was lyk so funny as you can see how wide my mouth was..so the idea i tot was lyk Great Singapore Sales!!! hahaha!!! =) one of the okay ones though..hehes...i was kinda unglam...XP






No comments: