Saturday, October 4, 2008

hmm a record for posting two times in a day..hehes=)
was looking back at all the posts i had throughout eversince i started blogging and i found out that i've sorta grown up already??!?!although i'm still as childish at times..=P
hahas i realli think its time for me to forget bout all these and get on with life ya?=) at that point of time you're realli getting off my mind but i have no idea wads happening..everytime i try to forget,you juz appear in my mind again and whn i'm over you again you'll end up ignoring me again??is this some kinda crazy crush or something?
anyways i choose to believe that this is juz a long-term puppy love and i dun wish to kip things going on lyk how it is now...i dunno how i feel now and its totally confusing..seriously dun lyk this!
yeah i gotta agree,mayb some times i realli think too much and perhaps all these things aint happening..but my instinct tells me that its somewhat true..so is it???i'm totally speechless!hahas okies thats it....
hmmm another thing!THERE'S A POSSIBILITY THAT I CAN GET MY 放羊的星星EAR STUDS!!unbelievable huh??? all thanks to weiting!!!hahas 我爱你!realli hope i can get it as soon as possible!! hahaha!!! okies thats bout it..
byebye!!

No comments: