Sunday, January 18, 2009

hahaha!! i'm finally updating!!! hmmm i shall sae that i have no comments on the selection on friday bahh...but me and yuefeng managed to make it into the school team!! JIAYOUS MY BUDDY!!! =D

okies here's the real thing!! I'M GETTING MY IC IN TWO DAYS TIME!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! i noe everybody's gonna give me this =.= and sae i've alrdy gotten mine lyk months ago...haiz...too bad loh..who ask me to be a december baby!! hahaha!! no choice!!

haiz this weekend is lyk kinda boring...doing homework almost everyday and only going out occasionally but the fun thing is that my cousin qianxiu came to stay over last night!! hahas!! cool huh?!?! and the sad thing is that todae there's suppose to be training de budden its cancelled in the end...sobs...hmmm got not much things to blog about alrdy...so byebye!!

No comments: