Sunday, January 11, 2009

hahas what am i thinking about now?...









HOW TO DO THE FEEL FOR DETERRENCE AND DIPLOMACY!!! ARGH!!! FREAKING IRRITATING!!! I DUN EVEN NOE WHICH ONE IS THE FACTOR OR SUB-FACTOR...WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE TEXTBOOK PRINTING?!?! THE SUB-FACTORS AND FACTOR FONT SIZE IS LYK THE SAME??!??!




now what?am i lyk gonna fail the ss test tmr or smth??think we shld have went to find mrs ram on last friday rather than wasting our time out loiterring in school...haiz...i'm currently trying to create the atmosphere to make me think properly bout all these points by sitting on my bed infron of this laptop listening to classical music and opening my microsoft word to type things out....hope i'm succeeding...hahas!


oh well! went to the doc yest for the x-ray for my spinal cord...all thanks to that fall on 18th Nov in east coast park =.= guess wad happened to me?? i was lyk rollerblading happily with yihan when we decided to go to the stool and rest for a while and everything was fine until when we're walking towards the stool...i was lyk standing there waiting for yihan and guess wad?? this whole bunch of KIDS were lyk colliding together on the road?? and thank god me and yihan weren't there..hahas! but here's the funniest and stupidest thing ever!!! after i saw them falling,the next thing that happened to me is also falling down for no reason??? i didnt lose my balance! neither did my blades roll onto anything! i was purely standing firmly on the ground!! and how did i fall?!??! OMG!! mayb its influential?? when i see them falling and i'm influenced by them and fall down on my accord??? argh!!! how dumb!!! and oh well! its been pain till now if i sit at a particular angle for a long time...so dad brought my to x-ray and guess wad?!?!


MY TAILBONE REALLY CRACKED!! as in lyk on the x-ray shown in the com,my tailbone is supposed to be a nice curve coming down de..budden mine is lyk slant to a side...its so OMG right??!?! and the doc actualy said there's actually no cure for this kinda incident coz there's no nerves around this bone and it doesnt connects to the spinal cord area so it wouldnt affect be in any way except for the pain i'm feeling...yeah so..thats it...

VANESSA HAS A BROKEN BONE IN HER BODY!!! OMG!!!
** mayb i shld STOP rollerblading and iceskating huh?!? coz if i fall again??...wad will happen...hahas!!! clumsy me!!! to think me and yihan laughed lyk mad at that time not knowing the seriousness!! hahas!!

No comments: