Thursday, January 22, 2009

YO!!! I'M BACK!!! MY LEFT EYE'S GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!! HAHAHA!!! GOOD NEWS RIGHT??!?! :D

hmm actually todae early in the morning my dad didnt allow me to go for training de so i DIDNT BRING MY STUFFS!!! thn during the afternoon i was planning to juz go there and see coz the shi3 jiao lian's coming todae so mayb i can learn something right,budden my eye's lyk getting slightly better so i was kinda hesitating if i shld train or go there to see or go home and rest....thn i cant make a decision so decided to call my dad and ask for his opinions...at first mandy they all sae my dad surely ask me go home de!! BUT MY DAD ACTUALLY SAID IF I WANNA GO THEN I CAN GO!!! hahaha!! impressive huh?!?!? but here's the next problem!! HOW TO GET MY SHOES AND SHIRT??? hahas actually wanted to ask my grandad to bring for me de budden he said dunno wad his car key's with my bro so cant come...thn asked the NICE Mr Chua of ours to send me home and take my stuffs!! haha!! and then!! later i called home to ask my maid to prepare my stuffs for me and bring it down before i leave school then who knows my bro answered to phone and sae my grandad willl bring it to sch for me!! HAHAHA!!! SO NICE RIGHT?!?!?! was lyk SO TOUCHED juz now by my grandad loh...hahas!!

but this is the first time i go training with so much precaution..hahas coz i nidda make sure no perspiration enters my left eye else the swell will definitely worsen loh...hahas!but training was quite fun lah!! hahaha!!!
hmmm cancelled the gathering with primary sch frens le bcos there isnt lotsa ppl going..haiz!! SORRY GUYS!!! will plan another gathering bah!!! but definitely will nid someone to help me the next time...

CHINESE NEW YEAR'S COMING!! HAHAHA!! CANT WAIT TO WEAR MY NEW CLOTHES!!! hehehehe!!!

hmmm,feeling kinda weird these few days and dunno wad're you thinking bout and dunno wad am i thinking bout too...haiz!! irritating lah!!! dun wanna care dun wanna think and dun wanna bother!!!hmph!!! shall concentrate in the tournament thats coming!!! i believe we can make it de!!! **if fate isnt on our side,we have to challenge it!** hahaha!! nice quote right??? hahahas!!! must use this quote on the day of our tournament man!!! =)))

No comments: