Friday, February 27, 2009

hmm currently having a chat with yihan and yupps she's definitely in deep thoughts..
well,she's making me having certain thoughts in my mind too...oh well,i guess life's just lyk tt bah there are definitely times when i'm unhappy with certain ppl and times when i totally LOVE the people around me....mayb this is just another choppy waves i'm facing i guess...anyways i just have to bear with it for a while more!! I CAN DO IT!!

this is lyk a lesson in my life,i gotta understand next time in my work life i am bound to meet ppl i dun like but yet i have to work with them,so perhaps this is a time for me to practise and get use to it so that i wun feel as uncomfortable in the future...=)

hahas!! hmmm we're done with Adam Khoo workshop and i totally learnt quite a lot from there! =) i cant really sae wad i learnt from this workshop but i can sae that i feel that i'm lyk a person with more goals in life and noe where i'm heading kinda person as compared to the old blur and no sense of direction me.i noe wad is expected of me and i will do my best to meet it de! =) its lyk so cool to noe where you're going and where you want to go =)

oh yeah! hahas at the closing ceremony in adam khoo workshop i actually went up to the stage and said I LOVE YOU to my parents!..hahas i totally have no idea where i got the guts from to go up there and sae such mushy words! hahas but totally didnt regret saying that =) hahas!! it was a very very cool experience man!! =)
P.S. i cried lyk mad that day can...omg...

i think i really wanna study hard now and stop thinking bout all those unpleasant stuffs in happening around me...just let it come and go...well,afterall in the future when i grow up i still have to rely on myself right?friends are there to only support me,they cant help me...=) okays,i feel lyk i sound lyk a loner in this post and please i am not okay! hahas i'm just reflecting on wad i shld focus currently =)

hmmm,i sorta can see my future alrdy and i noe who's gonna carry on my journey with me and who's not gonna to...

although i'm not a christian pardon me but i feel lyk saying this :

GOD I LOVE YOU!!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!! =)

No comments: