Friday, February 13, 2009

OH.MY.GOSH.






I finally got the shades i wanted for SO SO SO long!!!
- not dressy
- sorta frameless with a thin silver lining
- light brown
- 100% UV protection
What more can you ask for?
100% BEST SUNGLASSES EVER!!!
RAY BAN ROCKS!!!

hahahaha!!! i am SO SO SO SO HAPPY!!! WOOO!!!
hahas!!

i so understand that now isnt the right time to be happy over my sunglasses coz its lyk common test =.= now...and i've yet to really study on it yet!...and i'm lyk stuck with this stupid swollen eye and with cough sore throat and flu in my body?!?!...IRRITATING!so i'm lyk left with tmr and sunday to chiong my way thru!! so i guess tonight is the last night of the following week whereby i can really relax my mind and concentrate in playing...hehes..

oh yeah! today's valentine's day eve!hahas!! received lotsa CHOCOLATES & CANDIES from my BELOVED friends!! [ though i noe i cant eat them currently...:( ] thanks kaimi for the test tube and the SUPER SWEET NOTE!! thanks to yihan for her CHOCOLATES!thanks to yuefeng for her snacks and chocolates!!! thanks to LINEHNEH for her nehneh note and chocolates!! thanks to jiaying & hweejie for your toblerone!!! thanks to kailing for your chocs!!! and thanks to this piano-mate cum junior for your coffee candy!! hahahaha!! HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY!!!

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT PREPARING ANY GIFTS FOR YOU'LL TODAY!!....WILL TRY MY BEST TO BRING THINGS FOR YOU GUYS ON MONDAY IF I HAVE THE TIME...SORRY!!!

No comments: