Sunday, February 1, 2009

okays....shant talk bout wad eva that happened on friday coz majority of the ppl noe wad happened...ya... but no matter wad,after reflecting,i think me and yuefeng alrdy did quite well le...still a good job yuefeng!!

and yupps...the next way is to juz try our very best to win river valley and hopefully we can really have a breakthrough and create miracles!! not lyk wadeva that person said lohh....arghhh!
oh yeah,sorry bout my 'breaking down' on friday and thanks to yuefeng for your encouragement! i believe that we can still do it de!! but i wanna sae right,that day only tears welled up my eyes but no tears came down okay!so i'm still able to control well UNLIKE THE CRYBABY FROM THIS PARTICULAR SCHOOL THAT CRIES LYK SO EASILY AND SO BITCHY-LY!!! STUUUPIDD CRYYYBABYY!!!

wth...she really pissed me off lahh!! i totally didnt regret that i diao-ed you!!! hmph!! 2nd person in my enemy list...broke record....


oh well....shant let this kinda person ruin my day no matter how regretful i feel lah....haiz!! hmmm think thats all i shall update bout bahh...gonna be real busy this coming week i guess...still in cny mood and really eating ALOT to overcome my sad-ness.....

No comments: