Monday, November 3, 2008

hahaha!! the 'artistic' me is up to something again!! =) bought a black white board??? for my bro's birthday present coz he wanted one since our rooms renovated...took me seriously long to choose a present for him can?!?! cant believe i gotta go to popular to get the gift i wanted to buy for him..omgosh right?!?! hahas! and the best thing is the marker they gave is GREEN!!!which is my bro's fav color and white is the other free one they gave...hahas and so,i decided to decorate the board with lyk wishings saying happy birthday and all those mah..but who knows?i was lyk stuck in trying to figure out how to open that irritating folder kinda thing?? =.= but nvm! UNEXPECTEDLY,my 'doodles' are lyk quite nice??? hahas shall post the pic i took tmr or some other day bahh!! hahas!!
was lyk crazy over hsm juz now again when i saw the dvd in the hsm3 soundtrack disc that i had to borrow from amalina coz my dad didnt wanna buy for me=.= and i didnt noe how to burn the disc!!! how stupid!!! oh well,juz being satisfied for a while is enough for me =) hehes... i juz wanna sae..KAIMI IS MY BESTEST BUDDY!!! hahaha!!! the best childish buddy with me who'll do crazy stuffs with me and perhaps SERIOUSLY childish acts...hahaha!!! LOVE ya!!! =D

P.S. i aint a les okay?!?! =)

No comments: