Saturday, November 1, 2008

hahas i realised i didnt update for quite long le bah..hahas coz i seriously dunno wad to blog bout already...its lyk getting a lil boring??hmm well,juz now we celebrated my bro's birthday in advanced coz his A levels are lyk starting on monday and his birthday is on 4th november which is during his exams and so suay on tt day he have two papers so he nidda stay in sch till bout 6 plus and we cant realli celebrate then coz my dad's gotta leave for hongkong for business trip the next day and my bro nidda prepare immediately for the next paper...hahas busy family huh?!?! =)only me down here still slacking although next year is O levels and i'm supposed to lyk starting revising or at least start doing my holiday homework???haiz..singaporeans life is juz this boring..after schooling you graduate and after that you gotta go work and start a family and retire and not long later thats lyk the end of your life??i am SO not gonna have this kinda life!! i'm sure i wanna have a diff lifestyle in my life man!!! hahaha!!! hopefully i can realli get a different life!! THIS IS MY GOAL!!! hahas!!! =)
okies think thats it bah!! oh yeah!! i decided to send my brother a forever friends e-card on his actual birthday on tuesday!! hahas his birthday is lyk the day of the US president election!! hahas!! cool huh??!!
byebye!!!

No comments: