Thursday, November 6, 2008

oh well,i realised its not the font of my post that's small its juz that mandy and yihan are both using firefox so the font they see is from their com is real small..so all those out there using firefox,be prepared to see small fonts though..hahas sorry...
hmmm todae's training wasnt that fun at the ending though...coz me and yuefeng had to adapt that kinda new way of playing???okies,i dun realli disagree to defensive strategy though..but no matter how its realli hard for us to change so easily right??furthermore i've been trained to sorta attack eversince i changed to the zhong and duan jiao already right??[[nevermind if you dun understand]]then now if you ask me to lyk kip cutting and try not to smack its realli a challenge for me...i'm not saying my attacks are lyk always confirm in one lah..surely will have out de mah...at least i noe that i noe when to cut or when to smack mah...at least..and,the same frustrating thing is happening again!!! i cannot serve downspin!!!![[i dunno if its called downspin but nvr mind]] I AM SERIOUSLY HAVING PROBLEM IN THAT AREA!!!and okies now he taught me to use the smooth surface on the other side of the bat but thats juz my temporary bat!!when i change back to my original bat both sides of the bat is ZHONG JIAO!!!then how??!?! gone case ah???awww=( if i dun master my serving right i think the winning of the match is lyk very low already coz serving is lyk SO important???haiz....dun worry!! i wun give up de!!! no matter how i will try to master it as much as possible!!! =) ONE DAY i will be able to do it de!!!

P.S. i seriously didnt mean to throw the ball at you de but i was realli very bushuang with your attitude...wads your problem??is it SO difficult for you to play with us??do you realli DUN LIKE to play with us till this extend??but no matter wad i'm realli sorry bout that...

No comments: