Saturday, November 15, 2008

Okies,i decided to not bother bout all these things liao coz its just making me feel more and more upset...i'll just leave everything back to when school reopens[[provided the prob still exists]] and i'll solve it bahh else it spoils my holiday..sorry guys!! Hope things will turn out to be better bah??okies thats all i'm gonna sae bout this le...
hmm well,my uncle came back from US on lyk thursday morning 1.25am..hahas and we went to eat bak kut teh after picking him up..lyk who can eat such heavy stuffs at this point of time...guess wad??my bro ate 2 BOWLS of rice!! hahas and since that morning right,my sleeping hours simply changed and its all messed up..hahas! so i'm lyk busy out these days with him =) and!! HE BOUGHT BACK LOTSA DARK CHOCS FOR ME!!! hahaha!!! my fav!!! replenish my stocks!! =D okies,thats bout it...
dun reali feel lyk posting much le...byebye!!!

No comments: