Tuesday, November 4, 2008

hmmm are the words in my blog realli small??hahas according to mandy and yihan,yeah they are...hahas this font should be big enough??? =)
actually was kinda happy today though but when my bro came home today,he was SO disappointed...coz his maths paper 1 for A levels was totally a big mess for him...he lost bout 40 marks outta 100??usually my bro wont make such mistakes de but this time he sae the paper is realli though and he seriously didnt noe how to do all of those qns..guess he blanked out??haiz...the first time i see my brother's eyes turning red when talking bout exams..or shld i sae i've nvr ever seen my bro having bloodshot eyes in any cases in his life so far...how???its juz the beginning of his exams and i'm worried he'll have this kinda phobia or wad??i guess he wont bah coz my bro's a smart guy no matter how!! =) i shall carry on supporting him!!! HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY KORKOR!!! =D hopefully you wun feel that badd bahh...wads done is done so,juz carry on and do your best in your paper 2 ya??!?! =) hope he can see this though!! hahas!!! =) oh wells,thats life huh???
thats bout it!! ^^

No comments: